About the Organisation:
Scope is one of the largest disability service providers in Victoria, providing a diverse range of specialised Therapy services. It is currently undergoing an exciting phase in expanding its allied health services under the National Disability Insurance Scheme.
As a leader in early childhood support, Scope is committed to finding new and innovative ways to support a growing customer base and is seeking an experienced business development manager to help drive its growth.
If you are a motivated business development professional looking for an opportunity to have real impact, don't miss this unique opportunity to be a part of Scope's history.
About the Role:
This is a greenfield opportunity within a highly-engaged and passionate project team. With significant change to the way in which the organisation will be engaging and interacting with its clients, there is a need for a relationship-driven, commercially astute BDM to join the team. The role will be yours to shape and scope in alignment with the overall growth strategy.
- Contribute to the creation of a new business development plan for integrated therapy services in the Hume Moreland region.
- Build and strengthen brand awareness through a range of marketing and communication techniques.
- Development and execution of a client acquisition strategy
- Contribute to increased customer base, establishing new growth areas, products and services.
- Formulating, developing and implementing business strategies and plans in line with the overall strategic plan and project objectives
- Fostering key relationships and proactive stakeholder management with NDIA, Government, other service providers and local community members
The successful candidate will be:
- A concise and inspiring communicator who builds strong relationships, sharing key learnings and working collaboratively with a range of individuals.
- Experienced in developing and implementing business development plans for services and products
- A confident marketer, with knowledge of setting and executing acquisition strategies
- Able to demonstrate experience in, or working knowledge of community, disability, primary healthcare sector and /or NFP organisations.
- Passionate about making a difference to peoples' lives
Successful candidates will enjoy a range of staff benefits including flexibility to suit your work-life balance, continuous development and training, salary packing which can significantly increase your take home pay and most importantly, job satisfaction!
The successful applicant will be required to hold a Working with Children Check and a Police Check issued in the last 12 months for employment in disability. For applicants who have lived overseas for 12 months or more within the last 10 years will also be required to provide an international police check.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Danielle Bennetto on (03) 8613 3598 for a confidential discussion.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.