About the company:
Our client is a global manufacturer and market leader in the commercial construction industry, landing themselves a spot as a fortune 200 company. Recognised for their innovative, creative and sustainable products, our client is seeking a business savvy BDM to join their team due to continuous year on year growth. As a business they have committed to transforming and improving their sales structure and process to take on some of the other leaders in the market. It's a great time to join and a business enters a new phase.
About the role:
A key focus for this position is to build and own strong relationships with key influencers and industry stakeholders across multiple touch points by personally engaging with key influencers, including Architects, Builders, Designers and professional painters, with the goal to turn leads into sustainable and profitable business. Prospecting new business in line with the state strategy is also within the position remit.
- Contacting leads and conducting meetings with new business prospects
- Self-sourcing leads and securing new business opportunities
- Achieving set sales targets and objectives
- Ensure high standards of professionalism and customer service, thereby creating referral and intermediary opportunities
- Experience across specification and residential or commercial projects
- Experience working for a company positioned in the industrial, construction or building sector
- A proven success in developing new business and driving revue growth
- Exceptional relationship building, communication and interpersonal skills
- Commercial knowledge of the coatings industry
- Flexible work options and incentive plan with a fully maintained vehicle, mobile phone and product discounts
- Local territory responsibility
- Joining a team at an exciting time due to business growth
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Lizzi Byrne on 3153 9908 for a confidential discussion.