About the Company.
Our client is a global leader in abrasive blasting and industrial coating equipment. For over forty years they have been revolutionising their market with products, knowledge and passionate individuals who take pride in leading the way and making a difference to their customers. The business growth has been phenomenal and our client has a clear path of continual growth moving forward.
About the role.
Due to constant growth my client is looking for a Business Development Manager to help drive the Newcastle region and surrounding areas. The Newcastle branch has recently opened and there is a real opportunity to drive and grow the customer base. The key focus of this role is to identify potential customer's, understand how you can help the customer's and convert those opportunities. You will also be responsible to grow and maintain the existing relationships in the area.
Duties and Key Responsibilities.
- Be able to identify new areas of growth and convert those into new customers.
- Continue to manage and grow existing accounts in the area.
- Look after a territory that covers Somersby to Coffs Harbour.
- Providing quotes.
- Meet and exceed budgets for the area.
- 5 + years' experience selling and building relationships in the industrial space.
- You will be a resilient, autonomous and passionate individual with a strong ability to build relationships.
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- Excellent ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Knowledge of abrasive blasting and industrial coating equipment.
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy, please apply below or call Dom Paton for a confidential chat on 8024 7105.