Be part of a globally recognised ASX listed company with over 100 years of history here in Australia, they focus across supply chain in the manufacturing, FMCG and B2B segment.
This challenging and rewarding role will see you work within a team environment where you undertake a variety of tasks; driving change, developing existing clients with the main focus of generating new business to create new revenue streams.
About the role:
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, you will manage and grow relationships with distributers and end users, identify new business opportunities and present solutions to stakeholders in the channel.
Duties & key responsibilities:
- Target new business opportunities and grow an existing customer base
- Present new products to direct end users with supporting offers from marketing
- Conduct training and product demonstrations
- Identify new product opportunities and present solutions
- Work closely with marketing to come up with product promotions, POS merchandising etc.
- Attend trade fairs, show and special events to promote the business
- Ideally the successful person will have industry knowledge and a strong passion for business development (hunting) across the manufacturing industry
- Experience selling industrial products or capital equipment to end users in markets such as, Industrial or Food Manufacturing, Engineering, Mining, Distributors or SME organisations
- Experience of managing distributors within the industrial distribution channel is also highly desirable.
- Be commercially focused, highly organised and presentable.
- +5 years in similar position and ability to work in both a reactive and proactive environment.
- A solid reputation for delivering results, continuous improvement and implementing strategic project planning.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Amy Christoforou on (07) 3153 9901 for a confidential discussion.