About the company
Our client is a well-respected technology organisation who pride themselves on their product offering and customer relationships. They strive for results and work hard to achieve their common goals.
About the role
Reporting into the Sales Manager your main responsibilities are to sell technology solutions across the Melbourne market with a focus on over-achieving set sales targets. This role also has an account management component, which will have a focus on increasing spend out of the current portfolio.
- Seek out new business across Melbourne, always ensuring there is a healthy pipeline
- Maintain and grow your customer portfolio, ensuring all existing business is retained
- Develop and implement a call plan within your assigned territory utilising CRM tools
- Work with existing tier 1 distributors to maximise growth opportunities
- Develop long term relationships with SMB end user customers
Skills & Experience
- Results driven, new business hunter
- Strong commercial experience, ideally from a technology background
- Experience in disciplined B2B solution sales
- Calm under pressure, resilient
- Customer focused
- Proven success in bringing in new business as well as growing existing accounts
- Experience and success with value selling and cross selling
This company provides a great work culture, and the opportunity to develop a career path with a respectable and leading global business. Nothing is more important to this business than taking care of their customers, driving innovation and transforming the business model.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Nicole Cooke on 03 8613 3538 for a confidential discussion quoting reference NC17343.