Ready for a change in 2022?
We are currently searching for a highly skilled and motivated Business Development Manager to join the team in the Transport & Logistics sector to help grow the business while maintaining and nurturing existing clients.
About the role:
The successful BDM will work in accessing the external environment for the market (competition, economic & industry trends, technology and innovation trends, survey market developments and determine customer needs in alignment with regions) and define competitive position (assess competitor's products and growth potential)
- To liaise with end-users, clients and contractors to promote the services of the business.
- Undertake regular visits to all client/customers to verify the attainment of customer satisfaction.
- Plan and carry out direct sales activities and pipelines to attain new accounts in accordance with agreed sales and business plans while growing existing accounts
- Provide or facilitate management reports, budget forecasts or other regional survey data that may be requested by Senior Management.
- Develop portfolio plans and ongoing sales strategies to maximise profit and grow sales in new and existing accounts.
- Provide leadership and direction to the application of resources to fulfil contractual commitments and to maximise profits.
- Attend industry/market related functions when required and represent the company
- Update and maintain all relevant information about customers and sales activities on CRM
- A high degree of commercial acumen, ie excellent communication skills, ability to learn and work across businesses development.
- Experience of managing challenging environments and demanding customers.
- +5 years in similar position and ability to work in both a reactive and proactive environment.
- A solid reputation for delivering results, hunting new business and implementing strategic project planning.
- Proven track record of identifying and securing new business opportunities
- A tenacious and resilient personality
- Strong relationship building skills
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Jake Lees on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/jake-lees-28b0a7114 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, you can email Jake directly at: