About the company
This Australian Owned company is an innovative and leading wholesaler in the residential and commercial building materials space. Providing commercial and residential products they are market leaders in both the Australian and New Zealand sectors. With a head office in Melbourne, our client has experienced year on year growth and are constantly adapting and reinvesting into their employees and infrastructure to deal with the growth and changing marketplace.
About the role
This is a pivotal role within the organisation which will see the successful candidate deliver a persuasive and sales savvy mindset, identify potential leads and drive sales budget. Through a strategic and innovative mindset, the candidate will endeavour to drive high customer engagement and long-term relationships as well as identifying opportunities and key projects that aim to grow the market segment.
- Deliver new business targets, by developing a robust sales strategy, driving sales targets and delivering a thorough pipeline management
- Develop relationship with key customers including; architects, interior designers and retail end users that have dealt with commercial projects
- Engage with potential stakeholders seeking to enhance their customer experience, providing them with a comprehensive understanding of our product offering and educating them on our market leading technological advancements.
- Forecast long term market availability's and strategic plans and keep informed of competitive developments and can help develop immediate responses to new market threats and opportunities.
- Deliver high energy and a positive culture that will influence your team and the winder business, a high performing sales culture is key and being able to foster those necessary tools.
- Managing Entertainment Events with key customers
- identifying key Projects with a view to achieving specifications
Skills & Experience
- The ideal candidate will have an interior, specification or architecture background
- Strategic business mindset is key with the ability to engage with and influence customers and potential stakeholders and grow the market segment
- 5+ years commercial sales experience and directly promoting products to Architects & Designers
- The ability to build relationships with both specifies and End Users
- Sales hungry, motivated, and have excellent communication skills and presentation
- Overall be a highly engaging leader who drives results, makes quality driven decisions on all levels of business, is organised and can work in agile environments.
- Work in a great team environment
- Free Parking onsite
- Opportunity to develop and grow with the organisation
- Training and development
- Competitive salary
Click on the APPLY button or contact Nicole Cooke on Melbourne 03 8613 3538 for a confidential discussion.