Be part of a globally recognised ASX listed company with over 100 years of history here in Australia, they focus across supply chain and manufacturing within the manufacturing segment. (Industrial, FMCG, Chemical and Services)
This challenging and rewarding role will see you work within a team environment where you undertake a variety of tasks; driving change, develop and managing existing clients, generating new business to create new revenue streams.
About the role:
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, you will manage and grow relationships with distributers and end users, identify new business opportunities and present solutions to stakeholders in the channel.
Duties & key responsibilities:
- Build the distribution channel.
- Target new business opportunities and grow an existing customer base.
- Present new products to direct end users with supporting offers from marketing.
- Conduct training and product demonstrations.
- Identify new product opportunities and present solutions.
- Work closely with marketing to come up with product promotions, POS merchandising etc.
- Attend trade fairs, show and special events to promote the business.
- Ideally the successful person will have industry knowledge and a strong passion for business development (hunting) across the retail and manufacturing space
- Understanding of Brand Activation would be advantageous
- Experience selling industrial products or capital equipment to end users in markets such as, Industrial or Food Manufacturing, Engineering, Mining, Distributors or SME organisations
- Understanding or exposure to a range of FMCG and Fresh Produce Supply Chains
- Be commercially focused, highly organised and presentable.
- +5 years in similar position and ability to work in both a reactive and proactive environment.
- A solid reputation for delivering results, continuous improvement and implementing strategic project planning.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Nicole Cooke for a confidential chat on (03) 8613 3538