About the company
This global company is at the forefront of innovation and anti-theft solutions in the retail market. Partnering with 47 of the top 50 retailers globally they provide a suite of quality integrated systems with a goal of being invisible and unobtrusive while clearly providing a quick return on investment. Market leaders within their industry, they are committed to cost-effective technologies for loss prevention, asset management and store optimisation.
About the role
Reporting to the General Manager, this pivotal role within the company will see the successful candidate lead and drive responsibility for the direct sales to major retails groups in the Australian and New Zealand market. With national responsibility the candidate will implement an innovative and solution sales plan which will unlock pipelines of revenue, new business opportunities, and manage existing recurring revenue.
- Utilising one's network and understanding of the retail market to establish brand, while simultaneously grow the reputation and presence with the right customers and market channels.
- Manage recurring revenue base, as well as drive new opportunities in the market ($1.5-2M) in sales growth through a combination of leveraging new products and acquiring new customers.
- Have a solutions sales mindset, utilising ones understanding of the retail market to provide technological insights regarding loss and prevention, asset management, and store optimisation.
- Develop a strong understanding of the product and services and promote effective and strong engagement within the retail industry, providing them with a comprehensive understanding of the product offering.
- Engage with potential stakeholders seeking to enhance their customer experience and promote our technology as a seamless element that work harmoniously with their own work flow solution.
- Work alongside the General Manager and colleagues in both Australia and NZ to encourage unity and alignment with the wider goals of the business.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience selling technical solutions into retail (Head Office)
- Minimum 5 years sales experience dealing with all levels in the retail market
- Strong strategic business development skills able to drive the growth of new and existing customer and user base in retail industry
- Have a solution sales mindset and understand the importance of work flow technology and the position of anti-theft solutions in the ANZ retail sector
- Have the proven and demonstrated ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Forward thinker, with a commercially savvy mindset
- Self-motivated individual with e proven ability to manage sales responsibilities across geographical boundaries
- Work in a collaborative team environment
- Free parking on-site
- Training and development
- Competitive bonus scheme
- Opportunity to establish yourself with a leading, international organisation
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Nicole Cooke (03) 8613 3538
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.