About the company
Our client is a reputable National organisation within the industrial services industry, who pride themselves on quality and providing great customer service to both their existing and new clients. They have had great success over the past couple of years and are focused on continual growth.
About the role
Your main responsibilities will include targeting new business opportunities with medium to large size organisations in the QLD market, working on tender processes, and utilising existing networks to uncover further prospects through a solution-sales approach and a disciplined action plan.
- Seek out new business across the Queensland market, always ensuring there is a healthy pipeline.
- Run tender processes and be across upcoming tenders prior to them being released.
- Work with internal stakeholders on current processes and how they can be improved.
- Bring a stronger sense of sophistication to their sales process and help to drive a customer centric culture
Skills & Experience
- Results driven
- Highly polished communication skills
- Strong commercial & numeric acumen
- Experience in industrial services industry
- Calm under pressure, resilient
- High customer centricity focus
- Previous experience in solutions selling across a breadth of large corporates
- Proven success in bringing on new business opportunities
- Track record of running tenders
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Rebecca Nally on 07 3153 9901 for a confidential discussion