About the company
Fast-growing globally minded start-up with a passion for helping fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands sell more product. This organisation is an online marketplace that connects brands and agencies to reach new audiences, strength engagement and increase revenues through blogger relationships.
About the role
Reporting to the Managing Director and working closely with the team, managing new business acquisitions and managing existing accounts to grow your client base across the fashion, Lifestyle and Beauty retailers internationally as well as exploring opportunities to expand into new verticals.
- Provide excellent customer service to brands, agencies and affiliate partners
- Identifying and recruiting new brands, agencies and strategic partnerships using existing relationships as well as exploring new opportunities
- Responsible for end to end management of brands and strategic partnerships
- Identifying upcoming sales periods and create marketing collateral to increase sales and campaigns
- Running demos with Account executives, PR agencies and brand managers
- Attending events and tradeshows domestically and internationally
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a B2B sales role managing brands, retailers, PR agencies or Media Agencies
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to manage conflicting deadlines
- Understanding the sales cycle process
- Ability to build long term relationships with stakeholders
- Strong organisational and process skills
- Previous marketing experience is advantageous
Be part of a dynamic team who are transforming the advertising industry, empowering both influencers and brands to work more collaboratively. The team is passionate about the industry and have an interest in fashion, lifestyle and beauty. Fast paced work environment however very rewarding at the same time.
Work for a growing start-up
- Opportunity to travel internationally
- Work with global brands
- Great team culture
- Opportunity to grow and develop in the role
- Competitive bonus structure
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Nicole Cooke on (03) 8613 3538
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.