About the company
This Australian company has been manufacturing and innovating instant water systems and accessories for over 50 years. They are globally recognised as experts across filtered boiling, chilled and sparkling water taps. More than that, they are business that truly lives out its vales of innovation, teamwork, delivering results and doing what's right.
About the role
This role has been created to due to some internal movement. In this position you will focus on delivering new business opportunities across residential construction clients. You will target new business opportunities for Multi Res projects, as well as product sales to new home builders across QLD.
This role will be both on the road and in the office, ensuring you are maintaining call cycles with existing and prospective clients.
Key stakeholders include internal managers in the residential and specification teams, as well as external clients including builders, developers, architects and key retailers.
- Proven experience with B2B sales for whitegoods/ appliances
- Proven experience dealing with retail project teams with companies such as HNC, Winnings, Reece, Tradelink
- Experience using a CRM to track opportunities, call cycles and pipeline, as well as using BCI or Cordell
- Understanding of a best practice sales process
- Team player, dynamic, go getter
- Promotional campaign and strategy experience
- Understanding of the specification process
Why work here
The business has gone from strength to strength over the last 50 years and has established itself as household name when it comes to its products. Their ability to grow a strong team and create a collaborative environment where no one is left behind, and everyone works for each other is what sets them apart. You will not only join a successful business but also a successful culture.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Lizzi Byrne on 3153 9908 for a confidential discussion.