About the company
Our client is one of Australia's leading pharmaceutical networks with over 1000+ independent stores and an expanding presence in hospital and other adjacent healthcare services. With a strong brand positioning, this company has a dedicated and focussed team of high performers who ensure they provide the same high-performance levels for their customers, suppliers and other stakeholders.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Brand Development this is a pivotal role within the company which will see the successful candidate deliver new business development through innovative and commercial strategies targeting key verticals. Through the identification of strategic targeted brands or wholesales pharmacies, the candidate will identify key customer segmentations, foster relationships with key stakeholders, and decipher commercial opportunities into new business cases.
- Develop a strong understanding of vertical expertise which seek to stimulate and promote deep and enduring relationships with key accounts and provide customers with a comprehensive understanding of our service offering.
- Develop and evaluate new business plans for regional growth targets and assist with account acquisition
- Work collaboratively with other departments and state sales managers to map the market, prospect new business and understand internal business activities
- Engage with potential stakeholders seeking to enhance membership growth and promote our services as a seamless resource that works harmoniously within their current market environment.
- Conduct trading terms discussions with customers as part of the new business acquisition process
- Complete sales funnel ensuring it captures al prospect activity and follow up actions.
- Continually seek out innovative and strategic approaches that endeavour to enhance the performance of the business and our clients.
Skills & Experience
- The successful candidate will have strategic business development skills with the ability to work with and influence key stakeholders.
- 10+ years sales/account management experience in a business or pharmacy environment.
- Experience within a franchise environment
- 5+ years' experience within a retail field-based role, is desirable
- Experience in the preparation of management reports and analysis of reports and budgets
- Highly engaged leader driving results with a collaborative working style which is promoted both internally and externally.
An establish and proud Australian company who pride themselves on having a united and safe cultural environment. A collaborative team who hold each other accountable, seek to build long term relationships, support their wider community.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Nicole Cooke on 03 8613 3538 for a confidential discussion.