About the company:
Our client presents an opportunity for a driven BDM to join a business that dedicates it's time to ensuing ethical and high standards of business operations. This is a company who is making a difference on the wellbeing of everyday consumers and ensures the credibility of businesses. This globally operating company has been showing businesses how to improve performance, reduce risk and achieve sustainable growth for over 100 years.
As the Business Development manager, you will:
- Explore and understand customer needs in order to sell relevant products/services while proactively networking with existing customers to sell additional standards products.
- Identify new prospects to grow the customer base through targeted calls to generate sales revenue in line with new business targets
- Be able to question effectively to gain a deeper understanding of customer needs to identify up-selling opportunities and be able to provide a range of targeted solutions to the customer
To be successful at this role you must:
- Possess a degree level, equivalent education or proven experience of sustained over achievement in a new business sales environment;
- Be able to accurately record sales and order information in the CRM
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills along with the ability to negotiate and manage client expectations
- Be self-motivated and adaptable to be able to work and achieve results autonomously
- Deliver sales excellence by managing every step of the sales process to a successful conclusion
Offering a competitive salary and generous overall package, the business development manager role will include a car allowance, as well the opportunity to receive a very attractive bonus through our client's commission structure. This role also offers the opportunity to gain experience working for a highly reputable and globally recognised company.
The sales leadership in last two years has exceptionally improved the culture and performance so it is a great time to join the team that is thriving and working well together.
How to Apply: Please click the "Apply Button" ASAP