About the company
A market leading global solutions business with a reputable brand and a leader in the development implementation of standards, training, certification, and supply chain solutions. They help businesses by improving business performance, mitigate risk, reduce cost and enable sustainable growth. They work with blue chip brands globally to help achieve future sustainable growth.
About the role
You will own new business development across Western Australia. You will target blue chip organisations to sell full business solutions. The products the company writes, develops and supplies to their clients really change lives and businesses for the better. They make businesses more sustainable and efficient- building business capacity. This is a fast-paced role.
- Drive revenue growth and achieve assigned sales target for their region.
- Develop and win new business opportunities with identified strategic targets.
- Engage with potential stakeholders seeking to enhance their customer experience, providing them with a comprehensive understanding of our product and service offering.
- Possess a deeper and wider knowledge of the products/services and their application to specific customer sets. Use reporting function of sales tools to aid account management and new business development.
- Able to question effectively to gain a deeper understanding of customer needs to identify up-selling opportunities. Able to provide a range of targeted solutions to the customer.
- Provide market intelligence and feedback on which looks to further our position within the market.
- Position the companies value proposition, how our products and services can enable organisations to improve by making excellence a habit.
Skills & Experience
- The successful candidate with have strong solution selling skills with the ability to work with and influence key stakeholders.
- Knowledge or experience within the construction or mining industry is preferred.
- Ability to develop executive level relationships and engage with the customer to establish an understanding of their business drivers and how we can enable them to become more efficient.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Provide Business and market insights that seek to advance the organisations future aspirations.
- Have a passionate, persistent, and driven mentality.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in business to business selling.
Work with a strong international brand and be a part of a close-knit team environment who deliver. Have access to world class clients, industry experts, bright colleagues, and cutting-edge technology.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Nicole Cooke on (03) 8613 3538
3561 for a confidential career discussion quoting reference number NC18786.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.