About the company
We are a leading Australian beverage business that specialise in supplying Tea and Coffee brands to hotels, restaurants, and the general trade. We take pride in creating and providing the highest quality products and ensure that our brands do all the talking. Our products cater for all type of customers and we are continually seeing growth in our business and product.
About the role
The Business Development Manager will be responsible to service new and existing customers across the Sydney Metro area. You will utilise your previous beverage experience to help consult and advise customers toward longer term success.
The Business Development Manager will be an active presence in the territory, adding value around our product offerings, new product development, and product education. You will be commercially savvy in understanding what the broader market and our competitors are doing and you will be able to tailor your pitch accordingly.
- Advise, consult and influence in trade through your effective communication skills.
- Manage our NSW territory
- Provide advice, product specifications, product origin and additional information to secure business.
We are looking for a self-motivated and driven Business Development Manager. Ideally, you will come from a coffee background, as either a previous barista or a current coffee Business Development Manager.
Skills & Experience
- Previous territory management experience needed.
- Background in coffee highly regarded.
- Excellent communication skills.
We are after someone who is dynamic, personable and has a passion for coffee. We also seek someone who loves to achieve beyond expectations and wants to forge their own career in our business. Additionally, we're looking for someone who can add another dimension of unity to our team. If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you!
- Supportive, experienced and very successful culture to help you drive your progress
- Exciting territory - take ownership of a strong territory with solid potential.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Thierry Huet on 8024 7103 for a confidential discussion.