About the company
This company is one of Australia's largest recycling, repurposing and environmental services businesses that focuses on developing unique and innovative solutions.
They operate and own some the leading state-of-the-art facilities that have the capacity to take waste material and transform it into quality recycled products.
One of the core focus areas of the business is the production of alternative fuels from waste which is incredibly important for our planet and creation of a more sustainable future. They work with some of the biggest industrial companies and projects to facilitate the removal of raw waste like soil and identifying other projects that need it.
About the role
As a BDM your focus will be on hunting new business opportunities. This will be across predominantly more tier 2-3 market. It is important to understand that in this role you are working with both the waste provider and potential customer that needs the new recycled product. It's a fast-paced environment with some potential early mornings but overall balanced with flexibility.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in B2B Sales across waste, soil, recycling or concrete/ quarry's.
- Experience working across providing solutions across a number of channels
- Commercial mindset and ability to think outside the box
- Team player, dynamic, go getter
Why work here
- The business is focused on the environment and sustainability and therefore has a very strong growth path into the future. You will have the ability to work on some amazing innovative solutions and make a difference. As the business grows you will have the ability to step up.
- The business is offering a very competitive salary and bonuses
- Opportunity to progress within the company
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Amelia Jory on (02) 8024 7107 for a confidential discussion.