About the company
This scale up technology company is at the forefront of innovative digital solutions in the health and safety industry, they have been proudly keeping Kiwis safe for the past 12 years and are now about to embark on a strategic growth plan into the Australian market. Through a great technology platform they are all about simplicity and ensuring the safety of construction sites across Asia Pacific.
About the role
This is a pivotal role within the company which will see the successful candidate lead and drive value added initiatives with existing customers, group home builders and their contactors.Through innovative and strategic plans, the candidate will be able to unlock pipelines of opportunity, and drive high level of customer engagement, while still supporting the growth of their trade technology user base.
- Utilising one's network to establish the brand in the residential construction market, growing the brands reputation and presence in the right customer and market channels.
- Develop a strong understanding of product and services and promote effective and strong engagements with existing GHBs (and their contractors), providing them with a comprehensive understanding of our product offering.
- Have a sales challenger and digital savvy mindset - utilising ones understanding of GHB business, and cloud based mobile technology to provide insights into health and safety outcomes internally as well exercising compelling strategic solutions that resonate with customers, and drive action.
- Develop and win new business opportunities with identified strategic targets.
- Engage with potential stakeholders seeking to enhance their customer experience and promote our technology as a seamless element that work harmoniously with their own workflow technology.
- Work alongside your colleagues in both Australia and NZ to encourage unity and alignment
- With the wider goals of the business and increase the impact of our digital strategy.
Skills & Experience
- The ideal successful candidate will understanding of the residential construction market however this is not essential.
- Forward thinker, commercial mindset and drive.
- Strong strategic business development skills able to drive the growth of new and existing customers and user base in group home builder sector.
- Have a digital savvy mindset
- Confidence in presenting to medium-large businesses in an engaging and informative manner.
- Provide Business and market insights that seek to advance the organisations future aspirations.
- Overall be a highly engaging leader who drives results, makes quality driven decisions on all levels of business, is organised and can work in agile environment
A well established company that is at the sphere head of growth in the Australian Market with a 40+ strong nation-wide team. They are a supportive company with a culture built on performance, doing what's right, and developing and growing together as a team. A technologically innovative company that seeks to transform and shake up the health and safety industry within the construction market at a local and global level.
- A highly attractive package will be constructed to attract he best qualified candidate in the market, Base $120 - $140k negotiable for the successful candidate + car or car allowance + super + share options
- Join an industry leading technology focused disrupter in the construction trade sector
- Be the head of growing and managing the busines in the Australian market
- This role may offer the successful candidate a great career path into a leadership
- Location - work from home office initially
Click on the APPLY button or contact Nicole Cooke on (03) 8613 3538 for a confidential career discussion quoting reference number NC19149
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.