- Well funded, agile and growing Australian SaaS business
- Specialist solutions for the aged care sector
- $130K package + commissions
This agile Australian owned business is extremely well positioned for growth with it's specialist SaaS solution, bringing healthcare into the 21st century through it's innovative platform that provides efficiency and accuracy and ensuring better patient outcomes through an enterprise medication management system. With the recent Royal Commission into the Aged Care sector, improving patient outcomes is one the single most critical priorities and we're delighted to be taking this opportunity to market, a business and role that has the capacity to make a real impact.
Reporting to one of the founders, this newly created role will be tasked with selling the platform & related products and services into the aged care sector by targeting residential aged care providers nationally. Collaborating with a small tight-knit team, the position will leverage the wins already in place with some major national providers, proactively developing relationships with key decision makers, identifying opportunities for further growth and influencing commercial outcomes by presenting the solution and converting. As a small agile business, you'll have the opportunity to contribute to strategic initiatives and innovation ideas and develop your career as the business grows.
Essential to be considered for the role will be a strong understanding of and network within the aged care market, a proven track record selling any solutions into the sector and an absolute focus on the customer. You will be a self-starter who enjoys uncovering and converting opportunities through your stakeholder influencing skills and ability to craft a compelling value proposition.
Experience & Skills
- Extensive solution sales experience in the residential aged care sector, ie into major national providers
- Excellent understanding of the dynamics within the sector including buying behaviours
- Polished communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- High achievement drive, target driven
- Customer focused, self-aware, collaborative and demonstrates values-driven behaviours
- Strong sales process skills (from lead gen to conversion and customer management)
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Tertiary qualified, commercially aware
- Career driven, aspiration to make a difference and work with a small, agile and growing business
If you're interested and your experience aligns to the above, please send through an application. Only suitably experienced and qualified applicants will be considered. Six Degrees are the retained partner on this search. For enquiries, please contact Ben Maurer on 02 8024 7188