About the company
Our client is a global consumer goods business that has achieved huge success in the high end, consumer electronics space. With impressive sales across both wholesale and retail, the brand has an impeccable reputation, reaching consumers through major outlets and specialists providers.
About the role
Reporting through to the Head of Wholesale ANZ, the newly created Business Development Manager ANZ will define and execute new business opportunities and business models within the wellness channel.
- Provide insight to business leadership on potential market and gaps in distribution
- Identifies alternative distribution opportunities
- Account manage the new reseller partner relationships
- Work with trade marketing and category management
- Ensures delivery of key customer perfomance indicators reporting and dashboards
Skills & Experience
- Mix of sales, category management, sales operations and business development
- Experience in Wellness Channel / Health industry is a MUST
- Work effectively cross functionally
- Knowledge of a wide variety of distribution channels and retail sectors
- Proven experience of leading sales (effectiveness) programs
- Flexibility to travel (up to 50% domestic travel required)
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Amy 8024 7104 for a confidential discussion.