About the company
Our client is an Australian, market leading, beverage business that specialise in supplying coffee, tea and chocolate brands to cafes, restaurants, and the general trade. They come from humble beginnings and have a unique story to tell, having utilised their past success to open new brands to market.
About the role
Through solid growth, there is now an opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join the growing sales team. The Business Development Manager will be responsible in forging solid relationships with new and existing customers across QLD. We are interested in hunters that will be an active presence in their territory, adding value around the product offerings, new product development, and product education. You will be commercially savvy in understanding what the broader market and key competitors are doing, and you will be able to tailor your pitch accordingly.
- Advise, consult and influence customers through your effective communication skills.
- Manage Queensland territory
- Provide advice, product specifications, product origin and additional information to secure business.
Ideally, you will come from a coffee background, as either a previous barista or a current coffee Business Development Manager but we would look at any candidate with the right drive, passion and motivation.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent drive, passion and motivation in building relationships.
- Background in coffee highly regarded.
- Excellent communication skills.
We are after someone who is dynamic, personable and has a passion for coffee. We also seek someone who loves to achieve beyond expectations and wants to forge their own career in the business. Additionally, we're looking for someone who can add another dimension of unity to theteam. If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you!
- Supportive, experienced and very successful culture to help you drive your progress
- Exciting territory - take ownership of a strong territory with solid potential.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Rebecca Nally on 07 3153 9901 for a confidential discussion.