About the company
We are an Australian success story with great presence across corporate, independent and foodservice markets. We are known for our strong products in the market, winning innovation and product of the year awards along the way! We have a strong people and culture system and we abide by our values and you can expect only the best.
About the role
You will be focusing on selling in new and existing products to our customers whilst also trying to crack new businesses. Learning what your competitors are doing and performing above and beyond is expected in this position. You will be measured on your ability to gain distribution across food service whilst also gaining GP and increasing our GSV.
A key to be successful here is your ability to understand the food service market, with knowledge of the distributor networks such as PFD, Bidvest, Countrywide, NAFDA are highly regarded.
You will be building relationships and brining our brand to life so prior food knowledge (through experience or potential chef background) is an advantage.
- Canvass the area for prospective customers to convert to ongoing business.
- Manage existing portfolio of accounts with focus on building long term relationships
- Ensure that you maintain a high level of energy and customer service to all our accounts.
Skills & Experience
- You will have excellent communication skills
- You will have had previous sales experience as a Territory Manager/Sales Representative, ideally with a focus in food categories and foodservice markets.
- You will demonstrate an understanding of high integrity and ability to go above and beyond.
We are after someone who is dynamic, personable and loves working in a fast paced environment. We love to promote within and more than anything, look for someone who can add another dimension of unity to the team. If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you!
- Competitive salary, great car and bonus incentives
- Great learning and development culture to help you drive your progress
- Supportive leadership to take you to the next level
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Thierry Huet for a confidential discussion.