Come be part of an Australian leading commercial and environmental management provider, a true leader in solutions for a broad range of industry sectors who are renowned for their diverse reach, expansive product range and focus on customer satisfaction. This challenging and rewarding role will see you undertake a variety of tasks; drive change, develop and manage existing clients aimed at generating new business and creating new revenue streams.
About the role:
Reporting to the NSW Sales Manager, this position will work alongside a large established sales team, responsible for assisting and growing relationships within the NSW portfolio.
- To liaise with end-users, clients and contractors and promote the services of the business.
- Undertake regular visits to all client/customers to verify the attainment of customer satisfaction.
- Provide or facilitate management reports, budget forecasts or other regional survey data that may be requested by Senior Management.
- Develop portfolio plans and ongoing sales strategies to maximise profit and grow sales in new and existing accounts.
Ideally the successful person will have industry knowledge and a strong passion for business development. (hunting)
- A high degree of commercial acumen, ie excellent communication skills, ability to learn and work across businesses development.
- Experience of managing challenging environments and demanding customers.
- +5 years in similar position and ability to work in both a reactive and proactive environment.
- A solid reputation for delivering results, hunting new business and implementing strategic project planning.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Phillip Ferreira on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/phillipferreira/ for a confidential discussion.