About the client
Our client is a growing ecommerce business that are going from strength to strength, they are in an exciting period of growth and expansion with the launch of a new product to market. The team are passionate, dynamic and excited by the new opportunties that the launch of this product will bring to drive growth in our post-COVID world and beyond.
About the role
Due to this growth, the business is looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join their team to target the hospitality sector (in particular resturants within Melbourne) to build partnerships arrangements to support the launch of their new product to market in the lead up to Christmas. The business are keen to get as many runs on the board before the holiday period as possible, hence the initial contract nature of the role, with the view to move into a permanent opportunity in the new year.
The role will see you leverage your existing relationships within the hospitality space to sell in this new product to market as well as generate leads and build new relationships with resturanters across Melbourne.
Skills + Experience
- A track record within a sales or business development focused role within working with the hospitality space and a well developed network of contacts
- Experience working with the likes of Ubereats, Deliveroo, HungryHungry, OrderMate, DoorDash, Zomato or similar would be highly advantageous
- Exceptional stakeholder management and relationship building skills with the ability to influence at all levels
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- A can do, proactive approach with a growth mindset
You will be a results driven individual with a passion for the hospitality sector who loves the thrill of the chase. You will pride yourself on your excepional communication, relationship building and negotiation skills.
You will be joining a high performing and entrepreneurial team who pride themselves on their can do and team focused approach. The business love to celebrate success and embrace team work in order to deliver on their goals, whilst offering a flexible and modern approach to ways of working.
How to apply
Click the apply button to submit your CV for review, to be considered you must be available for an immediate start and for the duration of the contract period.