Are you an enthusiastic and self-motivated relationship builder? Love the thrill of a challenge? Our client is large Australian manufacturer who is a market leader within the infrastructure and environmental sector. Due to a strong growth within the Australian market, they are now seeking Business Development Managers with infrastructure or mining experience to join the team and propel the business forward.
As Business Development Manager, you will relish the opportunity in introducing high quality commercial business opportunities to the business, whilst maintaining market share within your area of representation.
- Responsible for the overall development, implementation and progress of strategic plan and budget
- Managing and maintain existing relationships with key customers
- Oversee a business development team which evaluates and formulates strategies for business growth in their areas
- Seek out new opportunities to promote growth
- Work with relevant departments on research and development, trials or approvals that are related to your segment
Ideal candidates will have:
- Technical background, ability to provide technical support and assistance to both internal & external stakeholders
- Experience in tender processes
- Tertiary qualifications within a relevant discipline such eg. Business
- 5+ years Business Development experience within the B2B space
- Proven experience developing and implementing commercial account strategies based on anticipated customer requirements
- A strong emotional EQ & the ability to build strong relationships and work closely with both internal and external stakeholders
- A knack for negotiation!
For a confidential discussion about your next career move, connect with Amy Christoforou on 07 3153 9901. Make contact and get things moving today