About the Business
Founded in 2008, eStore Logistics is Australia's largest warehousing and order fulfilment provider specialised in servicing ecommerce and retail stores.
eStore Logistics is a tech-enabled logistics leader and fulfils over 20 million sales orders per year for its clients which include Australia's largest pure play online retailer and largest online furniture retailer, more than 10 of Australia's top 50 eCommerce businesses and many iconic retailers which have a retail store and eCommerce presence.
The company has eight fulfilment centres across Australia, four of which are kitted out with AI-powered autonomous mobile robots to support Australian retailers with same-day delivery and fast fulfilment.
They are a team of energetic professionals with a key focus on growth and expansion through technology enabled solutions and investing in and empowering people to achieve excellence. That's why they need your help!
Working closely with the experienced Commercial Director to lead the new customer engagement process, the Business Development Manager will deploy their advanced sales, Interpersonal, eCommerce Retail, Fulfilment Solutioning, and Commercial skills to manage the new customer lifecycle.
From first inquiry, until operational delivery the Business Development Manage will be the primary contact for new customer enquiries through to pinpointing targeted new business opportunities. During this engagement, the successful candidate will gather all required information to collaboratively build a solution that delivers compelling fulfilment value for their customers whilst aligning with overall business strategy requirements for sustainable growth. The Business Development Manager will be highly effective in managing the customers experience throughout the solution development, commercial negotiation, and initial project deployment phase.
Skills & Experience
- Ideally have somewhere in the region of 4 - 8 years business and business development experience
- You will be a superstar if you have a technical understanding of e-comm/retail or how supply chains operate within that space
- You will have a growth mindset, a curious mind, and an agile approach
- High levels of drive, determination, and a hunger for delivering a seamless customer engagement process
- Work with a highly experienced and engaged leadership team
- Join a business in huge growth mode in a booming industry
- Office location - western suburbs
- Highly attractive base package and a lucrative rewards structure
- Stable, award winning and highly profitable business with an outstanding reputation and great capability to deliver
- Clear opportunity for further career advancement
- Take ownership of the growth of a new business unit
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Terence Craig on 0450481815 for a confidential career discussion quoting reference number TC21992.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment