We're delighted to be collaborating with one of the world's largest and most diverse commercial hygiene providers across the globe, a true leader in solutions and services for a broad range of industry sectors who are renowned for their innovative product range and focus on customer satisfaction.
Due to company growth and internal promotions, we now have a chance for someone to join the National Team. This critical role is based from HQ in NSW and responsible for managing and building up a diverse set of customers national, across the commercial and industrial B2B market.
The culture is open, supportive and based on trust which allows for flexibility, autonomy, independence and a collaborative working environment - making all the ingredients for a high-performing team.
- To liaise with end-users, clients, contractors, and customers.
- Build strong customer and supplier relationships whilst providing technical advice and support.
- Develop portfolio plans and ongoing sales strategies to maximise profit and grow sales in new and existing accounts.
- Undertake regular visits to major client/customers to verify the attainment of customer satisfaction.
- Provide or facilitate management reports, budget forecasts or other survey data that may be requested by Senior Management.
- Identify new areas to maximize profits.
To be considered for the role, you will need to demonstrate:
- A high degree of commercial acumen. (i.e. excellent communication skills, businesses development, contract negotiation, and marketing skills)
- A proven ability to drive growth in a technical solution based sales environment.
- Ideally the person will have a strong understanding across industrial and commercial markets.
- Experience (5 years) in a similar role (managing national accounts) with demonstrated results identifying sales growth opportunities against objectives and implementing a plan to improve field execution.
- The ability to self-promote through a variety of channels, social media and business networks.
You will be across industry trends, understand the dynamics of your markets and be self-motivated by achieving goals and building a career with an impressive global business that prides itself on being the best.
A very competitive salary package, with a strong commission base will be offered to the successful candidate.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Phil Ferreira on (02) 8024 7140 for a confidential discussion.