About the Company
Are you an enthusiastic and self-motivated relationship builder? Love the thrill of a challenge? Our client has been recently purchased by an iconic Australian company who dominates the baked goods category. Due to a strong growth within the Australian market, they are now seeking an energetic Business Development Manager with a proven track record of success to propel the business forward.
About the Role
As a field-based Business Development Manager, you will relish the opportunity to introduce high quality commercial business opportunities to the client, whilst maintaining market share within your area of representation.
- Responsible for the overall development, implementation and progress of a strategic growth plan
- Managing and maintain existing relationships with key customers
- Seek out new opportunities to promote growth across independent retailers and HORECA channels
- 2+ years experience in a field-sales role, preferably in FMCG
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Understanding of independent retailers, the HORECA market and how to work with a gourmet product
- Ability to demonstrate product and industry knowledge
- An energetic self-starter attitude is a must!
- Ability to work autonomously, having real impact developing the NSW business
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunity to develop your career working for an Australian-owned FMCG organisation
How to Apply:
For a confidential discussion about your next career move; APPLY below and connect with Alex Speed on 02 8024 7111. Make contact and get things moving today.