- Fantastic career opportunity
- Global business in growth mode locally
- A leading disruptor in the payment technology market
About the company
With a mandate for growth and a premium offering in the payment technology space, this organisation is the kind of place that will make you want to come to work to every day. Fostering a culture that is forward thinking and collaborative both in relation to the internal team and clients has created a need for leaders who inherently align to his way of thinking and operating. Due to a recent acquisition and the integration of two highly successful platforms, the business has identified the need to appoint a Sales Relationship Manager to drive further growth from the well-established foundations across the midsize and corporate channels.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Enterprise Sales, this key role will see the successful candidate take full control and responsibility for developing and relationship managing the mid and large corporate market customers across the state of Victoria.
- Working closely with the Head of Enterprise Sales, take the lead in setting the growth strategy for the existing client portfolio and new business opportunities across the Victorian market.
- Accountable for the development and timely delivery of complex proposals, business cases and RFD/RFP's supported by integration services and the marketing function
- Analise the current product portfolio and brands the organisation represents in the market to make sure they are aligned to the current business climate and target customers
- Explore new business opportunities through representation of a market leading suite of solutions and new markets to enter
- Conduct business reviews, project manage new product launches.
- Be responsible for sales pipeline, forecasting and margin control
- Build deep strategic relationships at multiple levels within the client portfolio including up to C suite
- Work internally with the heads of integration to provide a seamless customer experience
Skills & Experience
- Your high energy and superior ability to develop new business, negotiate strong commercial outcomes and build long term partnerships will see you excel in this role.
- Experience within the payment technology or an aligned fin tech sector is a must
- You will be deeply curious about business, technology and people and have exceptional influencing skills
- Have a track record of pitching to C suite at a corporate level
- Preference will be given to candidates who are degree qualified
- A hands-on business development professional who can switch between strategic and tactical activities with ease
- Strong business acumen with an understanding of basic marketing principles
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset
- Overall be a highly engaging sales professional who drives results, makes quality driven decisions, manages through complexity and cultivates innovation
- As the business is in growth mode, this opportunity will not only reward you with a lucrative remuneration package however you will also be surrounded by exceptional leaders within the payment technology space who are committed to ongoing development of their people.
- Fresh, modern CBD working environment
- Represent one of the leading disrupters in the payment technology solutions market
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Terence Craig on (03) 8613
3561 for a confidential career discussion quoting reference number TC16229.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.