About the Company
With a vision to be the best specialist distributor in the world and the most valuable partner for their suppliers and reseller, this business is one that is breaking the mould.
Working in a range of categories including print, digital imaging and IT hardware; this business is going from strength to strength. Priding itself on driving creativity and challenging the status quo, they are one of the most dominant resellers in the market and enjoy preferred supplier status with leading brands. Joining a collaborative, close-knit team, this high performing organisation offers a positive working environment, values diversity and nurtures talent.
They are now looking for an accomplished Business Development Manager to join them at their Brisbane Branch in Brisbane south.
About the role
In this role you will be responsible for focusing on new business development state-wide. You will be responsible for budgets and sales performance.
Your responsibilities will include sales activities within the territory, including generating budgeted sales results, developing new business opportunities and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Develop financial objectives and goals, forecast and associated business plans
Develop and coach individual sales team members to assist them with their commercial selling and account management skills
Skills and Experience
- Industry experience essential
- B2B sales experience essential with proven capability to build new business
- Experience selling product and service
- Sales leadership experience
- Commercial astute with competency across business financials
- Proven capability to develop a strategic sales plan using market insights
- Strong key stakeholder management, internally and externally
- Capability to service and maintain current client base as well as identify attract and onboard new accounts
- Work for an industry leader in distribution
- Leadership role
- Brisbane Southside location
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Lizzi Byrne on 3153 9908 for a confidential discussion.