About the company
A proudly Australian owned & operated waste management, recycling and disposal group. Working consciously to offer cost-effective, convenient and sustainable waste solutions to the Construction and Domestic markets.
About the role
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager the successful candidate will drive initiatives to develop new markets for their recycled products. Through innovative and strategic plans, she/he will be able to create business opportunities and penetrate new markets in Australia or even overseas. This is an opportunity to use your entrepreneurial flare to evolve the current business model and grow the company.
- Define the Go to market plan that will launch new offerings (soil, timber, metal, alternative fuel etc)
- Identify potential strategic partnerships and alliances
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts
Skills & Experience
- Previous business development experience preferably gained within the waste / recycling industry
- Team player with an excellent work ethic
- Proven track record of capturing new business growth
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Must be degree qualified in business/marketing
Why work here
Car allowance or company vehicle provided plus a competitive remuneration package, including a performance incentive scheme.
The business is looking to evolve and are very serious about their plans to achieve that. You will have the opportunity to join at the forefront of their growth.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Davis Jansons on (02) 8024 7149 for a confidential discussion.