About the company
A proudly Australian owned & operated waste management, recycling and disposal group. Working consciously to offer cost-effective, convenient and sustainable waste solutions to the Construction and Domestic markets.
About the role
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager the successful candidate will drive initiatives to develop new markets for their recycled products. Through innovative and strategic plans, she/he will be able to create business opportunities and penetrate new markets in Australia or even overseas. This is an opportunity to use your entrepreneurial flare to evolve the current business model and grow the company.
- Define the Go to market - GTM plan that will launch and scale the new offerings (target customer segments, develop product's specifications and enhance competitive advantages)
- Make recommendations and identify potential strategic partnerships to sell the products
- Drive new business, converting potential stakeholders into strong partnerships to achieve new business targets.
- Prepare proposals, quotations and tenders for potential clients
Skills & Experience
- Previous business development experience in industrial or construction based products or services.
- Ideal candidates will have a combination of sales and technical experience
- Proven track record of capturing new business growth
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Must be degree qualified
- Exceptional negotiations skills and strong customer service ethics
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Experience communicating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Overall be a highly engaging leader who drives results, makes quality driven decisions, manages through complexity and cultivates innovation
Why work here
Car allowance or company vehicle provided plus a competitive remuneration package, including a performance incentive scheme.
The business is looking to evolve and are very serious about their plans to achieve that. You will have the opportunity to join at the forefront of their growth.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Davis Jansons on (02) 8024 7149 for a confidential discussion.