- European based global leader - Digital Print & Graphic Materials
- Succession plan to sales management
- Mix of business development & account management
About the company
This European graphic materials business have been at the forefront of innovation and technology across a multitude of industry verticals, they manufacture the leading products and pride themselves on providing the market with solutions that really are a cut above the competition in terms of quality and service.
About the role
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director this key senior sales role will see the successful candidate be responsible for identifying and selling to the existing customer base and increasing that customer portfolio by generating new business and customers, managing the territory and direct channel to market across key industry verticals.
- Develop and implement effective sales and business and development plans in order to win new business with the emphasis on products and solutions
- Manage key existing customer relationships with both large blue-chip brands and SME organisations
- Support team members and promote a positive team environment and promote behaviours in line with the firm's core values
- Conduct business reviews, project manage new product launches.
- Be responsible for sales pipeline, forecasting and margin control
- Build deep strategic relationships at multiple levels within the client portfolio
- Work internally with the heads of service and distribution to provide a seamless customer experience
- Maintain daily notes and a live sales Opportunity Pipeline the company's CRM
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrate sales, communication and listening skills.
- Must be able to stage a consultative selling process that overcomes objections and indifference and connects "need" with the company's solutions.
- Ability to stay current with recent innovation, as well as products and services offered by the competition and the broader direct marketing services space.
- Impeccable oral and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Able to turn customer needs into an actionable solution.
- To demonstrate a high standard of output with attention to detail.
- Be self-aware, understanding impact of behaviours on others
- Candidates who have solution sales experience from the following industries will be highly regarded; print, packaging, construction materials, signage or paper
- Work for the global leader in the graphic materials industry
- Company in growth mode who truly value its employee's
- Very supportive leadership team who can help you maximise your career potential
- Attractive base + super + fully maintained company car + tools of the trade are on offer
- Fresh, modern working environment
- Clear succession plan to management
- Great career opportunities locally and globally
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Terence Craig on (03) 8613
3561 for a confidential career discussion quoting reference number TC15917.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.