About the company
Our client is a leader in the fast-moving consumer goods industry who pride themselves on their product offering, consisting of innovative products across multiple channels. Their product portfolio consists of milk alternatives with additional innovation in the pipeline. With distribution secured in major retailers Coles, Woolworths, Independent Supermarkets and now the Café/ Foodservice Channel. They have a small, close-knit sales team based in Windsor and are now looking for their next superstar to build distribution in the Café Channel.
About the role
As Account/ Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for bringing in new accounts across the Cafe channel. You'll come with prior barista experience so that you can walk the talk and really show off our amazing products! It will be your role to build and manage a call cycle, ensuring your clients are across all your product offering as well as the greater businesses.
- This is a newly created role with the majority of your time being spent on the road visiting Melbourne based cafes.
- Your day will involve visiting cafes to drop off product samples & sell in our range, executing sales cycle initiatives for new product distribution, off location display, promotional compliance and distribution targets
- New Business Development: Generate new business using your existing contacts in the café industry
- Account Management: Develop and maintain a call cycle of customers in the Cafe space and grow these accounts through a strong partnership and really understanding their needs.
- Industry knowledge: Keep a close eye on regularly monitor emerging trends and competitor activity
- Events: Assist the team with ad hoc events e.g. Latte Art Competitions
Skills & Experience
- Sales experience with an interest in healthy, good for you products
- A passion for café culture and a strong network on contacts in the café channel
- A successful track record in sales, ideally selling into the café channel
- Barista experience essential
To be in consideration for this exciting opportunity, you will be results driven and a self-starter and have a passion for driving new business. You will show excellence in relationship building, exceptional communication skills, strong commercial awareness, ambition and tenacity to go above and beyond.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Jordana Jacklin on 03 8613 3573 for a confidential discussion.