This business is a leading fintech solutions and services provider catering to the global capital market and insurance domains with offices in India, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Australia and the US. They are revolutionizing the process of Digital Transformation through world-class infrastructure and streamlined processes that creates innovative solutions and services. The primary focus is on futuristic innovations like Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, SAP and Digital Services, along with other service offerings such as Testing Services, Professional Services, Information Security Services, Infrastructure Management Services and much more.
As they embark on an exciting journey of tremendous growth, the company is planning to increase their global footprint with entry in Australia.
Sydney based Business Development Manager Role contributing to sales growth by spotting and converting opportunities for their IT contractual staffing services. Ability to identify, engage and close deals with C-level buyers across different industry verticals. Work closely with companies presales and delivery team to craft solutions and commercial propositions including variety of pricing models.
Skills & Experience
- Must have Experience with Business Development across variety of vertiocals delivering staff augmentation solutions.
- Experience working with large and complex enterprise customers and consulting partners at C level and understanding their business needs. Experience in local Australian market required.
- Strong verbal and written English communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Strong leadership qualities with potential experience in building a team around you in the future.
- This is an opportunity to be a part of a global business with big growth focus here in Australia. You are joining at the very start and therefore have full control to your future. The business is committed to providing all the necessary resources for you to be successful.
- From a culture perspective it's a clean slate and the business is hoping to create an environment that matches the expectations and lifestyle desires of its employees here in Australia.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Davis Jansons on (02) 8024 7149 for a confidential discussion