About the company
This scale-up technology company is at the forefront of innovative digital solutions in the health and safety industry. Our client is a market disruptor who has a vision to make the construction market safe through digital interactions, due to further growth across the region they are looking to expand in line with the strategic growth plan across the Australian market. Through a great technology platform, they are all about simplicity and ensuring the safety of construction sites across Asia Pacific.
About the role
The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying potential customers, generating leads, utilising social selling techniques and managing the sales pipeline from lead through to product demonstration and customer sign up. Specifically targeting group home builders (GHBs) and independent builders and their contractors, to increase membership numbers and realising additional revenue. Key to the candidate's success will be their dynamic and entrepreneurial sales approach, and their ability to promote the company's growth ambition and brand across the region.
- Use your networks and understanding of your territory to establish product services in the residential construction market and grow our brand presence and reputation with the agreed customer.
- Develop a strong understanding of product and services and promote effective and strong engagements with existing GHBs (and their contractors), providing them with a comprehensive understanding of our product offering.
- Have a sales challenger and digital savvy mindset - utilising one's understanding of GHB business, and cloud-based mobile technology to provide insights into health and safety outcomes internally as well as exercising compelling strategic solutions that resonate with customers, and drive action.
- Develop and win new business opportunities with identified strategic targets.
- Help develop plans, strategies, and actions to meet revenue and user goals for the Australian market.
- Engage with potential stakeholders seeking to enhance their customer experience and promote our technology as a seamless element that works harmoniously with their workflow.
- Work alongside your colleagues in both Australia and NZ to encourage unity and alignment with the wider goals of the business and increase the impact of our digital strategy.
Skills & Experience
- The ideal successful candidate will have experience or an understanding of the residential construction market however this is not essential.
- Equal parts of personality and gravitas to influence and engage with a diverse range of customers and partners (from directors, franchise operators, business owners, tradies working onsite, through to health and safety specialists).
- Strong strategic business development skills to drive the growth of new and existing customers and user base in the group homebuilder sector.
- Have a digital-Tech savvy mindset
- Confidence in presenting to medium-large businesses in an engaging and informative manner.
- Demonstrated ability to self-manage, schedule effectively, and maintain and manage customers via a CRM.
- A will and drive to succeed.
Join a leading market disruptor on their mission to expand both nationally and internationally. A technologically innovative company that seeks to transform and shake up the health and safety industry within the construction market at a local and global level.
- A highly attractive package will be constructed to attract the best-qualified sales gun in the market
- Join an industry-leading technology-focused disrupter who are financially well set and experiencing exponential growth in AU
- This role may offer the successful candidate a great career path in this fast growth focused business
- Location - work from home office, with also the use of a We Work Space for the team to come together.
- Cool, fun and highly supportive team who love to win together