Be part of a globally recognised company with a strategic team environment who focus across supply and distribution across the servicing segment. This challenging and rewarding role will see you undertake a variety of tasks; drive change, develop and manage existing clients aimed at generating new business and creating new revenue streams.
About the role:
Reporting to the Sales Manager the mandate for this will be, manage and grow relationships with key stakeholders, build strong working relationships and present solutions to direct end users through channels and 3rd parties, attend industry trade fairs to promote the brands and present new innovative products and solutions.
Duties & key responsibilities:
- Build strong working relationships and present solutions to direct end users/customers.
- Target new business opportunities and grow an existing customer base.
- Conduct training and product demonstrations.
- Identify product opportunities and present solutions.
- Develop portfolio plans and ongoing sales strategies to maximise profit and grow sales in new and existing accounts.
- Undertake regular visits to major client/customers to verify the attainment of customer satisfaction.
- Attend trade fairs, show and special events to promote the business.
Ideally the successful person will have industry knowledge and a strong work ethic to hunt new business.
- A high degree of commercial acumen, ie excellent communication skills, ability to learn and work across businesses development.
- Experience of managing challenging environments and demanding customers.
- +5 years in similar position and ability to work in both a reactive and proactive environment.
- A solid reputation for delivering results, hunting new business and implementing strategic project planning.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Phil Ferreira on (02) 8024 7140 for a confidential discussion.