The Business, Finance and Operational Analyst will analyse the performance of a major retailer's Warehouse located in Sydney's West. You will report on finance across warehousing, manpower and logistics making recommendations for cost savings and strategy to best improve the sites efficiencies.
- Prepare weekly and monthly finance reports including highlighting and understanding any significant discrepancies, as well as developing strategy for future prevention
- Prepare analysis of finances in relation to projects (ie. DC enterprise agreement negotiations)
- Manage the DC, and secondary freight budgeting and business planning process
- Provide reports, analysis and recommendations to enable decisions to be made by DC Management Team
- Provide financial decision support as and when required by the management team.
- Proactively share information and educate staff to build DC business capability
- Previous experience in analysing finance and operational performance across any area of Supply Chain.
- 4-6 years experience as a Financial BA
- Advanced user of Excel and previous experience with an ERP, preferable SAP
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage blue collar staff to Senior management
- Strong focus on continuous improvement, Lean and Six Sigma experience will be preferred
Apply via the link below or call Kirby on 0280247112 for further information.