- 3-month contract role / Immediate Start / With potential to go permanent
- WFH / Carlton location
- $45-55 per hour including super
Opportunity to have a large impact within the organisation in risk and governance, from covid safe plans to building facilities compliance.
About the company
Our client is an health organisation that provides health services, education and training.
About the role
We are seeking someone immediately available for a full-time 3-month contract role with an immediate start at approx. $45-55 incl super. Based working from home and in Carlton. There is an opportunity to apply for the permanent position after completion of contract.
Reporting into the Executive GM Finance and Corporate Services, in this varied role, you will be responsible for ensuring a strong framework for the management, monitoring and reporting of risk and compliance issues. With an active position within the OHS committee, you will be responsible for developing and supporting a safe environment for patients, staff and other visitors. Identify opportunities for business improvement, developing and implementing projects that have a positive business impact.
Duties, Skills & Experience
- Ensure alignment of the risk and compliance frameworks with the organisation's strategic objectives
- Facilitate the promotion of a strong culture of risk and compliance awareness and management, providing training and mentoring for staff across all areas of the business
- Work closely with operational areas to ensure that risk and compliance is integrated with business operations
- Manage risk and compliance reporting requirements across all operational areas and locations - putting in place robust monitoring and reporting frameworks to ensure that areas of non-compliance or other risks are quickly identified, an appropriate remediation plan agreed and implementation monitored
- As part of the OHS committee, co-ordinate health and safety audits in accordance with regulations and policy
- Maintain an expert knowledge of requisite legislation and compliance standards, including:
- Occupational Health & Safety Act and Regulations;
- Building Regulations;
- Annual Essential Safety Measures Reports;
- Australian Standards in relation to the maintenance of key infrastructure assets; and
- Other relevant legislation
- Well-developed interpersonal and verbal communication skills and capacity to respectfully liaise with people at different levels both internally and externally
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise workload, whilst consistently delivering positive outcomes
- Capacity to work autonomously but also as a part of a team
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite of products
How to Apply
Please apply directly by clicking on the apply button. Due to a high volume of applications, those who are well suited to the role will be contacted only.