About the company
ASX listed business in the nutritional products space experiencing rapid growth and company transformation. This company really lives their values of passion, purpose, and pace in all that they do creating a high performing and engaged culture that is family focused and flexible whilst driving significant growth in share and market development. They are now seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst to join their team.
About the role
This role will be focused on developing, deploying, and monitoring cloud-based data pipelines and ETL solutions for the organisation. This is a critical role for the business to share valuable business information with key decision makers in the company.
Skills & experienc
- Experience with Data Warehousing techniques and technologies, with advanced SQL skill, ideally MySQL
- Hands on experience with developing end-to-end data pipelines
- Experience working with cloud data platforms development tools
- Microsoft eco-system and software stack SQL Server, Highly proficient in SharePoint, Power Platform and Power Automate
- Expert level in Excel
- Experience in data visualization and reporting using DOMO, MicroStrategy, Tableau, MDX or DAX or similar
- Understanding of Data governance, data security and Privacy
- Proficient on writing queries and converting business requirements into visualization.
- Documenting the project requirements, process maps and design documents
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Nicole Cooke on 0449 853 240 for a confidential discussion.