About the company
This company is a Market leading FMCG beverage company. Operating in more than 170 countries they are category champions and have a culture that is envied by many! Going through an exciting growth period the business is now looking for a Business Intelligence Manager to join the team.
About the Role
The Business Intelligence Manager will play a key role within the ongoing management of master data & depletions across the sales channels and management of sales systems/tools. You will be responsible for data analysis, reporting, forecasting, trade spend management and monthly business plans as well as translating numbers to key stakeholders to make recommendations. This role reports directly to the head of category, where there will also be a sales analyst that reports into this position.
Skills & Experience
Your previous experience within business intelligence analysis, and ability will lead you to succeed, as will:
- Relevant experience in business intelligence preferably within an FMCG environment
- Strong analytical skillset, advanced in excel and problem-solving skills
- SAP/CRM experience
- Strong communicator, confident to articulate data to key stakeholders
- Experience building reports and coaching departments
- Understanding of how a field team works (desirable)
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Curious and intuitive to learn new systems
This is an amazing opportunity to begin a career with a market leader where there is clear career development and career progression in place.
How to apply
Sound like you? Hit APPLY NOW or call Nina McLean on 0456542918 for confidential discussion.