About the company
This Iconic Australian industrial capital equipment sales & hire organisation have represented the leading products in the market that have been setting the standard in terms of innovation and technology for over a decade, they pride themselves on providing their customers with equipment that really makes a difference in terms of quality, automation and driving down cost in the markets they choose to play in.
About the role
Reporting directly to the national hire manager of the group, this business-critical role will see the successful candidate take full control and responsibility for the National Key Accounts and Strategic New Business Development direction of the Access Equipment business unit.
- The Business Manager is responsible for driving commercial and operational leadership through the national new business development, major account management, and sales support functions.
- Define new business sales strategy, in line with overall company objectives
- Lead a high performing sales culture
- Set best practice key account management processes and plans with the team to retain, win and grow customer relationships
- Review current equipment capability, advise the leadership team on whats required for further investment and growth of the access business unit
- Build lasting customer relationships through excellence in service as well as through thought leadership, corporate events, networking, and industry trade shows
- Be hands-on in developing large scale strategic sales opportunities at a local and national level across assigned key customers and new business targets
- Assist with preparation of major tenders, quotations, RFI, RFP and manage the bid process
- Adhere to CRM compliance to track all customer engagement activities, sales opportunities, and financial reporting
Skills & Experience
- Strong experience and technical knowledge of the Acces Equipment Hire market is a must!!
- Ideally be degree qualified in business or a related subject however this is not essential
- Be highly networked across the market with a good reputation
- Proven track record of commercial sales growth
- A senior strategic business development manager/business manager with a sales skillset within the industry who has operated at a senior level
- Have thrived in working in a team focused collaborative environment
- Exceptional track record in develping and growing business from the ground up
- Further capability to step up into a more senior leadership role in the future
This well-established growing private enterprise has a culture built on innovation, collaboration, and free-thinking, no idea is a bad idea, and team-work is the name of the game..."
- Work with a highly engaged executive leadership team & supportive CEO on setting and executing on the growth strategy for the Access Division
- Highly negotiable salary package that will be tailored to attract the best qualified candidate in the market
- Clear succession plan for the successful candidate
- Join this highly profitable business that has a fantastic reputation in the market
- Fresh, modern working environment
- Represent leading global brands
- Huge potential for further career growth
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Terence Craig on (03) 86133561 for a confidential career discussion quoting reference number TC20098.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.
Back to job search
|Job Type:||Permanent / Full Time|
- National BDM - Industrial Equipment - Hire & Sales
- Springvale, Victoria N/A
- Business Development Manager
- Brisbane, Queensland N/A
- Business Manager - Nutritionals
- Melbourne, Victoria N/A
- National Business Development Manager
- Melbourne, Victoria N/A
- Business Development Manager Consumer Goods
- Macquarie Park, New South Wales N/A