Our client has been creating stunning hand-crafted timepieces and jewellery for over a century establishing a special place in the hearts of the clientele they dutifully serve. Using only the finest gems ethically and sustainability sourced across the world, their master-crafts people will with skill, diligence and pride bring to life timeless, unique and sophisticated pieces.
To enhance their clientele offering they are looking to launch a new vertical bringing a bespoke customisable to Australia which has created an opportunity for a Business Manager to join this revered heritage brand.
As the Business Manager you will bring to life the vision for this new vertical. From travelling to Europe to source and secure the finest products, creating a bespoke customisable range, to launching and managing the day to day operations from the Sydney Boutique, you will be the face of the new vertical.
As a leadership role, you will report to the CEO and work closely with a dedicated and experienced team to assist you.
This is a unique multi-faceted role with accountability for buying, range creation and performance, retail operations and P&L management.
We are looking for a creative, entrepreneurial, innovative, high energy and passionate person who thrives in a 'start-up' environment. In addition, you will be able to articulate your achievements, experience and skill-sets in the following
- Buyer or category manager with 3+ years experience in homewares, furnishings or fashion who has a love for interior design
- Exhibit a high degree of commercial acumen with an established track-record of creating product ranges, negotiating supplier trading terms, successful launches and management of a P&L
- Creative with an incredible eye for detail and the ability to identify market trends and create product ranges reflective of a brand and clientele
- Demonstrate a high degree of emotional intelligence with the ability to forge strong partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial - 'start-up' - dynamic and customer central customer centric environment
- Brand Ambassador who has the personality and tenacity to bring people on an exciting journey to deliver a successful launch of a new range
What's on offer
- Progressive and innovative organisation who will provide new challenges and career growth
- International travel
- Be part of the launch of a new premium exclusive range to the Australian market
- Attractive REM package with a performance-based bonus
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Chris Barr on (02) 8024 7145 for a confidential discussion