Turning a passion into a highly successful retail business, our client set out on a journey to give their customers access to some of the world's best brands at the best prices instore and online, priding themselves on creating an amazing customer experience delivered by true market experts.
Currently going through a period transformation they are looking for a Buying Manager to join the team in 2020!
Reporting to the General Manager of Operations you will work with a team of buyers and inventory controllers to deliver the best product range at the best price for your customers, keeping up with and ahead of trends.
You will have end to end accountability for sales, margin, profitability, stock management, pricing, promotions and product development as well as playing an important part in creating a fun and inclusive culture across the business.
What we're looking for:
As a senior buyer with 5+ years experience preferably within consumer electronics or a similar category you will be able to bring to life your skill-sets and experience in the following:
- Reputation as a commercial trader with an exceptional track record in driving sales growth and profitability across a multi-million dollar portfolio
- Effectively establish, grow and maintain supplier relationships
- Identify new and emerging trends to ensure your product range attracts and delights customers
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a shrewd trader instinct who seeks out opportunities to disrupt the market
- Sharp eye for detail and exacting standards when it comes to merchandising & in-store execution
- Exposure to KPI retail metrics and be able to interpret P&L and trading reports
- Ambitious, driven and highly motivated individual who strives to be the best
What's on offer:
- Scope for development and career progression
- Fun, engaged and inclusive culture
- Flexible working options
To apply please use the link or call Brenton on 02 8024 7146