- January start, 3-month opportunity
- Leading global charity
- Project Management campaign role
About the company
Our client is a world renowned and loved charity, boasting a high performing, innovative marketing team who are commercially minded. This is an exciting opportunity to project-manage their ongoing flagship campaign for a 3 month period from January 2019.
About the role
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Campaign Advisor will be responsible for developing key components of this major campaign that will be delivered nationally.
- Management of multiple agency relationships
- Project Management of the schedule
- Stakeholder engagement across the whole business to ensure on time delivery.
- Optmisation of chosen channels and ongoing analytics to ensure success
- Campaign reporting
Skills & Experience
- Extensive integrated campaign development experience
- Strong digital background
- Ability to manage agency relationships
- You must be available to start in early January
- Immediate start 3-month contract role to deliver on project
- Work with a high performing, passionate, commercial team
- Work with inspiring content that influences behaviours
Please click the Apply Now button or call Danielle Bennetto on 03 8613 3598 for a confidential conversation.