headspace is the National Youth Mental Health Foundation providing early intervention mental health services to 12-25 year olds, along with assistance in promoting young peoples' wellbeing. This covers four core areas: mental health, physical health, work and study support and alcohol and other drug services. By 2019, headspace will have 110 centres nationally and has to date, provided over 2 million services to Australia's youth. To ensure the ongoing effectiveness of their Marketing and Communications team, there are several new opportunities to join headspace as part of their team expansion.
The Campaign and Brand Manager reports to the Head of Brand Marketing and Communications and has a mandate to deliver impactful community awareness campaigns nationally via multiple channels and to oversee development and roll out of the headspace brand strategy. Responsible for conceptualising campaigns using insights and research, the Campaign and Brand Manager will work closely with key stakeholders, agencies and suppliers to deliver them to market and track the effectiveness of the campaigns. The role is key in the implementation of the headspace brand strategy. With youth engagement as the main driver of brand and campaigns, there is an opportunity to impact young Australians to positively manage their mental health. There is additional responsibility of managing headspace ambassadors and influencers.
This role is an initial 2 year contract.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role, the Campaign and Brand Manager will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, communications or similar
- Extensive experience conceptualising and delivering large-scale, multi-channel marketing campaigns
- The ability to successfully consult with and manage key stakeholders suppliers and agency partners to deliver to budget and timelines
- Experience developing community awareness or behaviour change campaigns including tracking campaign effectiveness
- A proven track record in brand positioning, implementation and evaluation
- Experience managing ambassadors and influencers to positively promote brand and campaigns
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- A broad understanding of the Australian health services system would be advantageous
To apply for this role click the Apply Now button or for a confidential discussion please call Lyndsey Walker on (03) 8613 3518.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.