- IMMEDIATE START, 2-month contract opportunity until Christmas
- Inner city location
- Campaign coordination with great team!
About the company
Our client is located close to Melbourne's CBD. Join an innovative marketing team who are commercially minded. This is an exciting opportunity to assist with campaigns in this contract role until Christmas (approx. 2 months), full time and based in inner city. This IMMEDIATE START contract is looking for someone who can hit the ground running, support the team and assist in this task-oriented role.
About the role
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, the Campaign Coordinator will assist the team in campaign development including copywriting, agency coordination, project coordination to push campaigns out, development of above the line and below the line campaigns. Be able to write for multiple channels and be a very strong writer. Hit the ground running, support the team and assist in this task-oriented role.
- Copywriting for multiple channels
- Briefing of multiple agency relationships
- End to end campaign coordination
- Stakeholder engagement across the team
- Optimization of chosen channels
Skills & Experience
- Experience working in complex and large organizations, with experience in education desirable
- Be able to hit the ground running in this task-oriented role
- Extensive campaign development experience across all channels
- Strong digital background
- Ability to manage agency relationships
- Immediate start
How To Apply
Click to apply, or contact Katie Newman on 03 8613 3599 for a confidential career discussion.