- 3 Month Contract with the option to extend.
- Central Melbourne Location
- $30.00 - $40.00 p/hr + Super
About the company:
Our client is major utilities provider who are launching a new product & service to market. They are bucking the trend when it comes to they way they operate and manage their teams; offering an engaging and collaborative environment focused on deliver high quality service it their customers.
About the role:
Joining the project team as the Sales & Marketing Coordinator, you will lead the manage the end-to-end process of Direct Marketing. The role will also support key partner channel strategies to strengthen relationships and deliver results.
Key responsibilities include:
- End to End coordination of email campaigns
- Reporting marketing results regarding performance, ROI outcomes, etc.
- Coordinate print production of all of marketing merchandise and collateral
- Monitor social media channels: coordinate customer enquires
- Assist the COO on all 'special project' assignments as required
Key attributes required:
- Proven experience in creating, designing, testing, editing, and executing end-to-end email campaigns.
- Experience in the briefing in creative agencies
- Proficient in Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Good attention to detail & communication skills
Dynamic culture with a desire to consistently evolve and innovate how and what they do. You'll work in a driven team with key stakeholders who provide a supporting and collaborative working environment.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button or contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to contracting opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!