About the company
Catalyst Education is a market-leading supplier of quality vocational education across Australia.
With three distinct, highly-performing brands, the business has provided Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diploma-level training to well over 24,000 students via a range of progressive delivery modes.
Catalyst Education has a fast-paced and friendly culture focused on teamwork, innovation and outcomes. There's no better time to join the child care and aged care sectors, currently two of Australia's fastest growing industries!
About the role
Supporting the Head of Marketing, this newly created Campaign Manager role will drive all marketing activity to support the organisation's strategic plan. You will engage with the wider team to grow the Catalyst Education brands as well as generate new leads and nurture them through to enrolments.
- End to end delivery of creative and compelling campaigns that will be executed via multiple channels.
- Ongoing assessment and evaluation of campaign performance through data analytics
- Support the field sales team with initiatives to engage future students / corporate partners
- Work collaboratively with in-house sales team to maximise conversion opportunities
- Internal champion of effective use of CRM to plan and track customer journey
- Management of relationships with suppliers and internal stakeholders to ensure quality of work and ability to meet timelines and targets.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will
- Be an experienced marketer with proven examples of leading multi-channel campaigns from concept to execution
- Have an analytical mindset, being able to interpret and translate data
- Be well-versed in the sophisticated use of technology platforms (Hubspot & Wordpress ideal)
- Consistently deliver creative ideas and be confident in their writing capability
- Be able to work autonomously and with confidence,
- Possess exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Have a 'can do' attitude and great commercial acumen
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Danielle Bennetto on (03) 8613 3598 for a confidential discussion.