- Immediate start, 3-month opportunity
- Leading mental health charity
- Project Management role in the run up to Campaign Launch
About the company
Our client is a leading mental health charity with a national focus, who boast a high performing, innovative marketing team who are commercially minded. This is an exciting opportunity to project manage the launch of a major new campaign in the national market.
About the role
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Campaign Manager will be responsible for developing key components of this major campaigns that will be delivered nationally.
- Management of multiple agencies in the busy lead-up to campaign launch
- Project Management of the schedule
- Stakeholder engagement across the whole business to ensure on time delivery.
- Optmisation of the launch and ongoing analytics to ensure success
- Campaign reporting
Skills & Experience
- Extensive campaign development experience across all channels
- Strong digital background
- Ability to manage agency relationships
- Prior experience developing behaviour change campaigns is desired
- You must be immediately available
- Immediate start 3-month contract role to deliver on project
- Work with a high performing, passionate, commercial team
- Close to public transport
- Work with inspiring content that influences behaviours
How to Apply
It's as simple as clicking the button - or call Danielle Bennetto on 03 8613 3598 for further details